Futaba 4PLS help needed! Please!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithguyaz

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm in a bind. I am about done wrapping up my Axial Wraith 4 wheel steer project when, for whatever reason, I lost my reverse. I was adding in lights (in CH4 of my receiver) and was tinkering around with settings to try and get on of the DT's to be able to turn on and off the lights. Now, when I pull the throttle, I get CH2 on the radio to show forward (in which all wheels turn), but when I put the throttle in reverse, the radio shows CH4 responding and I get no wheel turn. The center light on my radio just flashes. To see it in action, I posted a YT video, here is the link:
. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!! The manual for the 4PLS is very good, I just can't seem to locate my particular issue.

ok looks to me .Some how you got some channel mixing going on.. so unplug channel 4 (lights from rx)now go into radio mixing and undo the mixing with channel 4 you have now

ok looks to me .Some how you got some channel mixing going on.. so unplug channel 4 (lights from rx)now go into radio mixing and undo the mixing with channel 4 you have now
OK, I will give that a go! Thanks!

np glad I could help a little(lol) have fun I always do.

Back