futaba 3pk HELP!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i got a futaba 3pk on a trade and whent to hook it up and read the maunel and every thing and when i turn on the tx and the rx the sold green light comes up so that means that it is binded and every thing is good but when i turn the wheeel and or give gas the servos just twitch!! the batteries are charged the servos are good i hooked up a spectrum 2.0 up and every thing worked fine.....the reciever does have a couple of tears in the antena but its not ripped? do i need a new reciecver or do i need a new module for the transmitter?please help if any one would like to trade me for a spectrum dx3s or dx3r I'm more than welcome to trade

Are you using non-digital servos?

If so then you are probably in HRS mode which is only for digital servos. You need to switch to PPM mode.

Last edited:
Sounds like the radio and receiver are in HRS mode which will not work with analong servos and even some older digital servo. Check the transmission mode.

ill try that thanks

---------- Post added at 7:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:46 PM ----------

i have no idea what that means my stering is a jr racing z270 standard race servo and the throtle is a losi msx digital idk whats the diffrence

Back