Fusion Brushess connection

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captn Danford

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Hi guys an gals. just connecting my new fusion Brushless..the Instructions are somewhat Odd.. connecting for first time it says TO CONNECT POWER DONT HAVE RED CABLE OF ESC connected. eh..so how do i turn on... i have everything plugged in so i was just about to plug battery in.until I read this WARNING.

Hi guys an gals. just connecting my new fusion Brushless..the Instructions are somewhat Odd.. connecting for first time it says TO CONNECT POWER DONT HAVE RED CABLE OF ESC connected. eh..so how do i turn on... i have everything plugged in so i was just about to plug battery in.until I read this WARNING.
That is really strange. That being an all in one setup I am not gonna be much help, but following because I was looking for one if these for a build with limited space. Let us know what you figure out. Maybe @Greywolf74 might be able to take a stab at understanding the manual.

Is this what you are talking about?
Capture.JPG

This one?
0902211303a.jpg

I just installed it, plugged it into the receiver, and powered it up. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, with no issues.

Not gonna lie, I just skimmed over the instructions after I was done installing it, test ran it, and programmed it, and test ran it some more. I hate reading Chinglish instructions!

Last edited:
Is this what you are talking about?
View attachment 132571
If this is what the OP was talking about, all thats saying is not to hook up another battery source to the receiver without disconnecting the red wire from the ESC plug that is plugging in to the ESC because thats also supplying power.

hi yeh it is.. says something about the red wire been left suspended. to be honest iv just plugged it in as i would normally and it works fine..
Yeah, that was just saying if you're running a separate battery to the receiver then remove the red wire from the ESC plug before turning it on. For example if you were running a stand alone BEC.... Stupid Chinglish directions.

Some guys in here aside from there excellent knowledge, they also have awesome Chinrish interpretation skills.:p

all good replies..lol..have to say its all sorted and up amd runnimg..what a awesome motor and awesome truck..the fusion is a work of art

Back