funny stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
my son has been going to night club and doing stand up. he ask me if i wanted to do some. so i went there, told only two jokes, got more laughs than he did. not bad for a 62 year old.

You got balls, I dont think I could get up on stage and do anything but freeze.

Anybody get it on video? We'd love to see ya in action moe.:)

you know i think my son did get it on video, ill have to ask him. he would have to post it. as i dont get a long with technology. oh by the by does any one need a picco .25max 2.5 hp. i have a new one that i wont be using. $189.00 tax $14 odd. [email protected]

Hey Moe what is the RC shop support looking like in your area? I may end up there before too long.

So they're sending you to McConnell AFB, Joey? I spent a little time there on TDY while my wife was in the Hospital in Wichita.

Hey WoodiE!!!! Can we have an "Old Farts" forum? :rolex:
Be lots to talk about there....
What kind of wax do ya use for your shelf queens?
How do ya have them displayed?

Rest of the time will be about the "good ol days." Before electricity and indoor plumbing. :hehe:

Just kidding guys. I can remember when I thought 40 was an old person. Now I'm pushing 50. Where did time go?

Sounds like you had a good time Moe. :thumbup:

yea joey, we have about 5-6 shops. i deal with just one. one is airplanes only. the one i deal with is good, they do both rc trucks and air planes. the kids that are there on the week ends are very good. the name is hanger hobbies. in Hutchinson a shop has some tracks, and hold races, never been to that one. let me know and we can get together. i found a good parking lot i run on with no trouble. [email protected]

You're 62, that's why you had the guts, you out lived stage fright, he died last week. :D JK Moe, that's awesome. I'm kind of like Digger, I used to think that 35 was OLD, now I'm on the downhill slide to 40 myself, and my 30's have by far been my best years ever.

back in the dark ages an old guy that i knew would say "the good old days remember well but didnt live to good."

30 years from now, kids today will be telling THEIR kids how tough they had it.
"When I was your age, we actually had to press things on a cell phone to text our friends."
Reply:
"What's a cell phone?"

Back