Fun in the sun in the 1:1

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Decided to take one last off road ride in the daily driver 1:1 and in a buddys $700 one time use 1:1. I decided no more off roading in my f-250. I dont wana risk breaking anything. Too damn expensive to fix anything on that big ole beast.

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336-1.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

Vids to come.

Dude. It's a Ford. You will be alright!

Anyways, Looks awesome!

True, but still can't risk it. I pulled 2 chevy Z-71 silverado's the day before out of the mud, just tied em to each other, and pulled em both together. One tried to pull the first, got stuck, so ford came to the rescue. :first_place:

Yup. I love fords. They are the best.

**** Chevy and Dodge!

[ame=http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk285/losiaftershock/?action=view&current=MVI_0327.flv]
th_MVI_0327.jpg
[/ame]

[ame=http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk285/losiaftershock/?action=view&current=MVI_0330.flv]
th_MVI_0330.jpg
[/ame]

And as promised, i pulled him out.....

I don't see a video of you pulling him out lol.

I don't see any pics of your truck in the mud or going through the mud pit...

SWEET!

I hope that theres some good carwashes near you :D

Looks like a great way to get in to Spring! Love the paddle!

Quckly someone!! i can hear Rolex breathing, thats too much mud for him to handle!!!

FALSE ALARM PEOPLE, i can hear his elbow creaking whilst hes polishing his rig. LOL

take that pansey chrome fender trim crap off and put some bushwackers on there.

CT01FordF350SD_20043_20044.jpg

how could u expect that heavy beast to go through any mud with them bald all terrains

arent bald, just had the channels caked in with mud. Nah, the water was deep enough to get into the doors, so i didnt wana risk it.

Back