Pennsylvania From the pits at THE FACTORY Points Race #4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnFabRC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Had the T6.4 out for a good 10 minutes of practice laps. Drives pretty well. I need to remember that you can’t throttle out of nose landings and the brakes don’t work if the rear wheels aren’t on the ground. 😂

They changed the layout and reversed the direction. It’s pretty challenging to say the least. What used to be a “staircase” is now a triple step-up and it’s an MF’er! Took me 15-20 laps to finally get it right once! Still struggling with it with both cars. The wheeler feels good as it usually does. Added some glue to the front sidewalls. Practice session is winding down and Q1 starts about 11am.

IMG_2896.jpeg

Gonna try to grab a slice quick before the qualifiers start.

Got second with the truck and fourth with the wheeler. Tough last lap in the truck race. Crossed the line down one pivot pin.

Time to order a steel bulkhead… Still running the plastic one and the set screw that holds the pin in stripped. [enter prize is right loosing horn here]. Fortunately I found the pin on the track, but I’m gonna get an extra set to keep in the pit box.

IMG_2902.jpeg

Back