From a pilots wife...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevoME

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Her Diary

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else.

He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His Diary

Made the worst landing of my life today, but at least I got laid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY Crap... I almost spit diet coke out my nose!!

Tom

Any suggestions for those of us that don't fly?

Well, a good A&P doesn't have to sob to get a little tail, chicks flock to us anyway!

I suppose next Jet you are going to tell us its the BIG wrenches you sling around..;)

Funny one RevoMe!!!

Jet just get over your self.....your TOOOO cool for rest of us...and by your testimony way too sexy...;)

I'll keep my mouth shut from now on, as I have no desire to end up in the batcave or be accused of dating smelly A&P's... :) (No Jet, I don't think you smell bad!)

Trying to regain the reason why I joined here, it is a fun place where people share their hobbies, nothing else thats why not so much serious is coming out of me lately... so forgive me if I'm acting weird...
So I'll ask less, post less, and try to stay away from aggravating people who prolly already have me on their ignore list, because I dare to have a different take on some stuff. No one can blaim you for posting retarded jokes... right? I'll be nice and easy on Jet, this time. NO AVIATION TALK!

And the elephant looked at the naked man and said:
"Cute, really!. But can it pick up peanuts?"

Last edited:
I'm just bustin' your nutz buddy! Hey you looked into brokering any g-wizz's yet?