Frist Team Corally build -AsugaXLR 6s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaRox

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I own multiple Traxxas and Arrmas but I wanted to try something different. I came across the Team Corally Asuga and fell in love with the look of it, so thought I'd try it out while keeping build the cost low.

Here is what will used for a 6s build:

- Spektrum Firma 150A ESC
- Spektrum 4074-250KV motor
- Cheap Amazon: Servo Zoskay 35kg
- Flysky FS-GT5 6CH radio - I already had this
- Hobby Fan 40MM Motor heatsink and Fan

IMG_3609.JPG

IMG_3611.JPG

IMG_3617.JPG

IMG_3615.JPG

IMG_3608.JPG

IMG_3618.JPG

The body is kind of thin so I Gorilla taped the inside to give it a little more strength. The only downside to this Buggy is that the body and rear wing is thin and does not seem as if it will hold up to some good bashing. Otherwise, the Buggy is solid!

IMG_3616.JPG

Last edited:
I've got one of those , and I have to say,,,, it is one of the most controllable rc I've ever seen , to upgrade it would really make it something special for sure , I waited a long time for it to be available , guys at hobby recreational products are a great teem , it had assembly problems , and they sent me all kinds of stuff to fix it right away , you have a great build there !! You even duct tape like I did !!! ,💪👍💪👍

I've got one of those , and I have to say,,,, it is one of the most controllable rc I've ever seen , to upgrade it would really make it something special for sure , I waited a long time for it to be available , guys at hobby recreational products are a great teem , it had assembly problems , and they sent me all kinds of stuff to fix it right away , you have a great build there !! You even duct tape like I did !!! ,💪👍💪👍
Yeah- so far, I am impressed with Team Corally seeing that it's my first from the brand. Really looking forward to the building it and driving it.

There a great product ,,,,,,,,, until Talbot gets a firm handhold , then it ends up in the trash can , unbelievable, dude is to rich to care 😵‍💫😂😵‍💫😂

If it handles anything like my Arrma Typhon (which it looks similar to design wise) your going to love it! :thumbs-up:

If it handles anything like my Arrma Typhon (which it looks similar to design wise) your going to love it! :thumbs-up:
I do own the 3s Arrma Typhon.
If it turns out I like this Asuga then it might replace the Typhon (sell it).

WOW ! That's exactly what I did ! Sold my talion , got the asuga , the asuga is twice the rig than talion or typhon

So started the build today and ran into my first problem, one I have never ran into before. The build is mostly completed however the Spektrum ESC wire is too short to plug into the receiver. I could work around this by cutting and extending the wire, however I don’t want to modify the ESC at this time in case I need to return it. So I ordered an extension on Amazon and should have it tomorrow.

IMG_3626.jpeg

Finish! It drives awesome. Lots of fun to build. Buggy is solid. Well done Team Corally, I am a fan. Running it on 4s for the time being. Don’t have any 6S configurations at the moment.

IMG_3630.jpeg

Ya , 4s is the comfort zone , I don't do 6s much at all in it , but wow ! Look out ! It flies !

Yeah, for the time being I’m happy with 4S. When I need real speed I take out the Limitless. 🤗

I ran a 6s threw mine today , darn thing ran great off jumps n stuff and that battery lasted forever it seemed like , great little car

Back