friction pegs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bet you rate the TRX now dont you.so what is the state of play with them now,will you get a refund or will it be too much hassle.

Well i got to get intouch with em again but its like trying to hit your head up a wall.I might have just bought a very expensive piece of phoo.That was my last dosh for getting a mill and they have shatterred a maxxers dreams,my ported trx whips its butt big time.It really gets me down:(

I had a similiar problem with my 1st Fantom sent it back to them and they rebuilt it for free!!!! Took about 4 weeks but it runs good now. But I still use my O.S. more.

oh no its the fantom moaner again

I have never had a poblem with my friction pegs. They are about 6 gallons old. How long can you expect them to last?

For you UK fellows interested in the Robinson Racing Slipper Disk setup, I can lay my hands on a couple...drop me an e-mail/pm on what you feel would be a fair arrangment for getting them across the pond.

that`s a cool offer SkyMaxx,i`ll give it some thought.where do you get your goodies from,your lhs or online.
thanks again:cool:

Matts, I do have a fantom and the guys at fantom are GREAT!!!! In fact they are rebuilding the troubled mill as we speek!!! FOR FREE EVEN!!!!!!!!!! talk about customer service!!!!! I was so impressed buy them I boucht a brand new Fantom !!!!

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
that`s a cool offer SkyMaxx,i`ll give it some thought.where do you get your goodies from,your lhs or online.
thanks again:cool:

I have a rockin' LHS. They either have the stuff in stock (in quantity) or they can get it in for me within a couple of days. Everytime I go, I'm like a kid in a candystore...good thing my wallet is pretty deep.:p

Sky...it is so cool to have a good local shop,i have one too which is like yours he gives me good deals and will get in goodies if he does not normally stock them.:D

Very true...was there today and helped them sell a Fantom motor to someone. Sorry, to the OS crowd. He put back a $190 OS .12 CV-X and picked up the $150 Fantom .15FR. Another convert is born.

They didn't have any of the slipper disk set ups in stock (apparently there was quite a run on them last weekend). They told me they would have 5 or 6 of them in early next week. They restock on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Let me know if there's anything on this side of the pond that you might need or need help in acquiring.

They are a little bit higher than their other local competitor (HobbyTown USA), but still very reasonable. I don't think that they can compete with on-line pricing, but availability is my measure of a good LHS. They rarely are out of whatever I am looking for.

Let me check on that and get back to you. I want to say yes, but I haven't purchased any of that brand...so I am not 100 percent certain.