Found a HPI Savage X

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love em! My first rc was a savage x 4.1, and just tonight I ordered a savage xl 5.9. That will be five in total! Still have all I have gotten, first one converted to electric then xl, two savage x ss, the green body savage xl flux( that was released with the left over savage octane parts) now as soon as it comes in the xl nitro.
Savage is a legend! First rc that started what we know as bashing cause it could take a pounding and laugh it off. Sure like anything there are weak points, but run head on into a traxxas stampede or losi xxl, and as the other guy picks up the pieces savage just keeps on going. Ran into cement stairs by accident once and just bounced off! Oh yeah

I also vote yes. I'm in the process of building an xl myself. Any of yall got pics? 😁

No I never have my phone when I’m there. But I think it’s in pretty good shape. The only problem is that it doesn’t have a transmitter 🫤 I may be there again soon and I’ll try to get a couple

Hpi was a real big name but took a fee bad steps and went under, now with new owners they are coming back...at a snail's pace. But the savage x and xl were revamped slightly and re released, also the baja, I even bought the vorza buggy nitro model this year

The new release models have exploded in price compared to when they where discontinued. Couple years ago picked up a savage x ss looked like new besides body, 260$ cad, then the new release came out, even the older models that where still nib jumped to 850$ cad and the newest models close to 1000$ cad. Depends on its condition, options, receiver battery, glow starter, pull start or roto start, the battery n charger for roto start, willingness of the seller to part with it and of course you're bargaining skills. You should try to let him give the first number and hope he didn't see the new ones for sale

The scary thing is that I’m afraid he isn’t planning on selling it but he might be moving soon and I hope that would maybe persuade him