Found a great bargain

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharliesTheMan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
If anyone is looking for a nice AX-10 crawler that's well on it's way to being a nice performing comp rig, I just happen to have run across one on on of the forums this morning. It's a nice rig, with a lot of ugrades to improve performance, including a sweet aftermarket chassis. If you're looking for an axial, this is the way to go. It's an AX-10 kit that has been built and had a lot of hop-ups added. It even includes a 55 turn motor. I think it needs an ESC and the radio system of your choice. The guy wants $265 for it. I'm not trying to advertise another site so I wont give the information in the open forum, but if you're interested shoot me a PM.

If anyone is looking for a nice AX-10 crawler that's well on it's way to being a nice performing comp rig, I just happen to have run across one on on of the forums this morning. It's a nice rig, with a lot of ugrades to improve performance, including a sweet aftermarket chassis. If you're looking for an axial, this is the way to go. It's an AX-10 kit that has been built and had a lot of hop-ups added. It even includes a 55 turn motor. I think it needs an ESC and the radio system of your choice. The guy wants $265 for it. I'm not trying to advertise another site so I wont give the information in the open forum, but if you're interested shoot me a PM.

Now you tell us! I just put my rig on hold at the LHS :( That's ok though, I actually want to start out stock on this rig so that I can learn as much as possible during the build ect. The more that I have to do myself, the better I'll know the rig and understand it :)

Yeah I agree, for me personally, the build is my favorite part of the process. I enjoy building WAY more than running my RC's. Now don't get me wrong, I have a blast out on the rocks, but the fact that I built the rig and personally dialed it in is by far the best part. Man, this is going to be a very long weekend as I wait for all my new crawler parts to arrive.

Man, this is going to be a very long weekend as I wait for all my new crawler parts to arrive.

I bet, wanna trade? I'm down my only rig, no paycheck until the 11th and stuck going to Ohio until the 17th. Thus not going to be able to do anything RC related until at least the 18th. Oh man, I feel the twitch starting already.

did anybody here get this?

Yeap I believe so. One of our members was very interested in it for his son, and I put the two of them in connection with each other. I'll let you know once I hear for sure.

Back