Force .32

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlmt16

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Will the OFNA force .32 fit in the T-maxx 2.5?
what modifications will have to be done?

Thanks.

IMO BB conversions are no good because you will have to buy hole new drive train including axles,diffs,the hole tranny, etc,etc,etc...Its just not worth throwing that cash into a tmaxx. You will be replacing more and more parts with a big block then you will with the stock TRX engine. You're better off just getting a o.s. .18 or o.s. 21TM.

IMO BB conversions are no good because you will have to buy hole new drive train including axles,diffs,the hole tranny, etc,etc,etc...Its just not worth throwing that cash into a tmaxx. You will be replacing more and more parts with a big block then you will with the stock TRX engine. You're better off just getting a o.s. .18 or o.s. 21TM.
on the O.S .21TM-How much a difference is it between that and the trx3.3? I've read that the 3.3 is a .20 therefore would it be a big difference over it or would it just be a huge performance and tuning difference?

on the O.S .21TM-How much a difference is it between that and the trx3.3? I've read that the 3.3 is a .20 therefore would it be a big difference over it or would it just be a huge performance and tuning difference?

For one its a OS engine and is WAY better.

But aside that the top end is about the same. However the 21tm has Gobs more low end then the 3.3. Hella easier to tune as well.

For one its a OS engine and is WAY better.

But aside that the top end is about the same. However the 21tm has Gobs more low end then the 3.3. Hella easier to tune as well.
Ohhhh.really.
I can't imagine what it would do on my sportmaxx.
I really want one a os .21Tm now.
thanks.

what has to be done to stick a .21 in a maxx? I have my 2.5 max and a rustler. May upgrade one of them to MORE POWER. :)

Well for the maxx you can do it one of two ways.

1) get the Picco BB mount and just put the 21 or higher engine in it

OR

2) Get a BB conversion chassis kit.

Picco BB mount? I'm not familiar with that. I believe picco does make a mount, but it's for their specific maxx/revo engine, not for "any" big block.

To put in a true big block, you have to get a conversion kit.

Honestly though, it's more annoying than what it's worth. If you want a BB truck, your far better off selling what you have and buying one that starts out that way.

Just do a search on "big block maxx" and you should find a bunch of reasons not to do it.

Picco BB mount? I'm not familiar with that. I believe picco does make a mount, but it's for their specific maxx/revo engine, not for "any" big block.

Oh, sorry, I thought that it was just a Big block mount. Sorry again for the false information. :(

and a bunch of reasons why those that do, enjoy it.

You won't find many of those with my name near it... did it. Sucked. Works out well if you spend 4 times what you should.

Then again... aren't most hobbies stupid expensive if done right? ;)

You won't find many of those with my name near it... did it. Sucked. Works out well if you spend 4 times what you should.

Then again... aren't most hobbies stupid expensive if done right? ;)

Aha! Now you're starting to see it from my angle :)

hey if you want to buy a BB chassis i have one i need to sell pm me if you're interested. and yeah it should be stupid expensive. no offense but look at qaart he spent 2500 on 4 rigs