For all you gun lovers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a lot but here’s the 4 I use the most.

1. Ca15 play gun
2. Hs 6.5 creed comp gun
3 fx wildcat .25 cal. When things need to be shot but no one needs to hear about it.
4. Ca10. The money maker.
Dude, how many rounds do each one of those drums hold!? 😱

60 per drum for the ca15. 50 per drum for the ca10. I do a lot of prone shooting so the lower profile works out a lot better.
How do you get 4500psi into them?
I have a dual cylinder 6500 psi compressor for mine. 4500 psi for the staffs of death and 3000 for my scuba tanks. Those pre charged air guns are nasty. My .25 hits harder than a 22 mag with no noise. Drop geese at 175 with it all day. One of my favorite past times. Geese are my mortal enemy.

They make a hand pump for the air guns also. No idea how much work that is.

Last edited:
My latest

4_900x.jpg

Last edited:
You see the new co2 pistol one? Looks like a whole lot of fun.
The BAS co2 model is just a tweaked Crosman Vigilante. They essentially just replaced the barrel portion. Parts are completely interchangeable(pic below).
The BAS Shred-Er costs $125 while a very real looking Vigilante cost $55. It doesn't take very much effort to convert the Vigilante into a salt shooter, yet still be able to go right back to a pellet shooter.
maxresdefault.jpg

This one's my favorite,it puts out a lot of pellets. I was thinking of getting some Nerf stickers for it.

Attachments

• IMG_20181016_194327.jpg
    IMG_20181016_194327.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 29
This one's my favorite,it puts out a lot of pellets. I was thinking of getting some Nerf stickers for it.
What the heck is that?!

I've been heavily into airguns for quite some time now, and have never seen that before.

Are those double air tubes? How are the pellets loaded?

I'm sorry, I was just acting the fool. I don't have an air gun (yet) but they're cool.
That's actually a KEL TEC 15 shot KSG 12ga.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I was just acting the fool. I don't have an air gun (yet) but they're cool.
That's actually a KEL TEC 15 shot KSG 12ga.
Haha
I just couldn't make out the words from the pic. I thought it was some obscure Chinese brand airgun.
Now, that you say this, I do vaguely recall seeing an all black version of this tactical shotgun, once, on The Sportsmen's Guide email I got. I do like all things tactical!

They're made here in the US. It's definitely my go to for home security.
It's a harsh firearm to shoot but especially fun to keep letting it rip until it's empty lol.

Back