Follow me on Youtube (if you want)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made it 101 :cool::thumbs-up: going to have to watch the Ryft build .... just got my kit in the mail last week.
The Ryft build is awesome. The only thing is, it isn't much good just bashing around. But it isn't made for that I know. We just took it outside for a spin and she won't stay on her feet with the slightest of turns. I think it needs hub extenders, or a little droop.

The only things I can say is whatch the shifter fork orientation. Most assembly manuals will point out when there is a part that needs to be installed a certain direction, but the Ryft manual says nothing about that on the shift fork. And I missed the little counterbore that the shift arm screws into. The tranny will not shift right if you put it in backwards.

The Ryft build is awesome. The only thing is, it isn't much good just bashing around. But it isn't made for that I know. We just took it outside for a spin and she won't stay on her feet with the slightest of turns. I think it needs hub extenders, or a little droop.

The only things I can say is whatch the shifter fork orientation. Most assembly manuals will point out when there is a part that needs to be installed a certain direction, but the Ryft manual says nothing about that on the shift fork. And I missed the little counterbore that the shift arm screws into. The tranny will not shift right if you put it in backwards.
Try putting brass axle parts on if you havent. That works wonders on crawlers.

Try putting brass axle parts on if you havent. That works wonders on crawlers.
That is a great idea. It is bone stock at the moment. It is mostly a shelf queen.
20220322_003102.jpg

That is a great idea. It is bone stock at the moment. It is mostly a shelf queen.
View attachment 146182
Looks great. I've been watching here and there, although the last 3 weeks alot of things have been the latter.

The old way was to add heavy wheels and weights, but thats not good for a torque based rig imo.

Back