Flysky fs-i6x boat issue

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash-wales

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Good evening,

I’m having an issue with my flysky fs-i6x to pixhawk remote control twin motor bait boat. I’ve got the propels on channels 2 and 4. The original project run with a mix on ch2 and 4 of pov mix 24% with v tail enabled on 100% on both channels. Basically I’ve programmed the pixhawk to run without the above settings but when I run the joystick too left and too right only one of the actions run forward right and the other kicks in a reverse left action which is no good when trying to try the boat forward and inching it left and right to keep inline? I have tried the above mixes and v tail option but through the pixhawk it doesn’t work.

So if I run the handset spin 90 degrees all actions work correctly! As in forward left right forward right and right left without kicking any of the reverse jets in. I could spin the joystick 90’ I’m guessing in the handset but does anyone else have any ideas on how I can get around this issue please?

Cheers,

Ash.

Attachments

• 88BCFCFE-92A7-45B5-AA11-8967AF484E88.png
    88BCFCFE-92A7-45B5-AA11-8967AF484E88.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 209
your going to have to have some mixing in your channel selection c2 c4. I have a pistol grip radio with 5 channels and I use mixing with steering and trigger..when my trigger is pulled and I turn right thru steering wheel after 25% my right motor will slow down equally in percentages until steering wheel is back to straight.

your going to have to have some mixing in your channel selection c2 c4. I have a pistol grip radio with 5 channels and I use mixing with steering and trigger..when my trigger is pulled and I turn right thru steering wheel after 25% my right motor will slow down equally in percentages until steering wheel is back to straight.

My original setting straight from the flysky transmitter was mixed ch2 and 4 at positive 24% and v tail was set to in at 100% for ch2 and ch4. I’ve tried those settings but it doesn’t work through the pixhawk which is a shame. I can get the correct driving operation but need to turn the handset 90’ for it to work correctly ie forward reverse left and right. The main issue is with forward and right to bring the boat round to the right. Forward left is fine. Is there a way to spin the joystick on a Fly sky handset to get it to work or move the plugs to flip ch2 and 4. You can’t change the stick mode to accommodate this which is the issue.

Any help would be great cheers.

Attachments

• 340FBE60-8197-465E-A790-FEBBE40F70EA.png
    340FBE60-8197-465E-A790-FEBBE40F70EA.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
Back