Flysky Fs-Gt3c Is The Fail Safe Switch One Way Once You Turn It On Can't Turn Off

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew42

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Just bought a flysky FS-GT3C Transmitter and receiver the receiver there is a fail safe you use a little tool to push a button to turn on can i turn that off surely it can be turned off help

Attachments

• 20210911_054555.jpg
    20210911_054555.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 20210911_054431.jpg
    20210911_054431.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 48
I order to turn it off you just need to press the button again until it blinks without giving any throttle or break input. Then if you loose signal it shouldnt do anything.

This video doesn't show the guy setting it for no input but it gives you an idea of what I'm talking about.

Just bought a flysky FS-GT3C Transmitter and receiver the receiver there is a fail safe you use a little tool to push a button to turn on can i turn that off surely it can be turned off help
Question... why would you want to disable the fail safe. Asking out of curiosity 🤔 🤔🤔

I have had 4 rc's 1st jato 3.3 2 team associates drift car 3 savage x 4.9 big block my favorite 4 traxxas revo 3.3 this one comes with opti drive I've never ran it I've started it runs good its not even broke In can't get it to respond to the receiver but the batteries don't hold charge I've never set one up and I'm lost new battery will be here the15th hope thatwi

I have had 4 rc's 1st jato 3.3 2 team associates drift car 3 savage x 4.9 big block my favorite 4 traxxas revo 3.3 this one comes with opti drive I've never ran it I've started it runs good its not even broke In can't get it to respond to the receiver but the batteries don't hold charge I've never set one up and I'm lost new battery will be here the15th hope thatwi
Did you bind the controller with the reciver? Using the little binder stick your showing in the pic above.What batteries the controller or receiver power.. and how fast do they die.
Disabling the fail safe won't help with the batteries dieing.. or help the truck run... unless your trying to disable it so you can run it..which should be shown In your manual...
Take a look at page 13.. it show you how to bind controller to truck..

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/ffRg9tx5EmeM

Receiver battery and the manual it says they come all ready bind there's not much to the manual just trying to get the Servos to move so I can run it I've bypassed the opti drive and the same when I turn it on the servos move to the center like if the wheels are turned hoping new battery will do it if not idk it hasn't been ran in at least 7 to 8 years

Bought the transmitter and receiver together and the manual says it's already Bind

Didn't have the manual in box just the quick start guide
It doesn't matter if it is alread bound. Whenever you have trouble with a radio system, 1st step is to rebind it. If it sat that long, it may not be bound now. And I have had to rebind radios that have just been used before. It's super simple.

Battery just got here and that was it now I just got to program transmitter after the Battery charges thanks everyone

Yeah I couldn't do that it's hard every other week
It definitely takes some getting used to. I am usually broke within the first week, but I buy all my groceries first of the month and pay all my bills. Then I checkout any carts I have open. But I usually try to leave a hundred or so in my RC budget for anything I might need later on. Last two month's, that hasn't worked out so good 😜

I've had this one since June of last year and to day will be the day now I'm wondering if the traxxas controller will work if so I will be sending the new back and getting the pull start. battery for Glow plug igniter and there was something else the pins. For the body

I've had this one since June of last year and to day will be the day now I'm wondering if the traxxas controller will work if so I will be sending the new back and getting the pull start. battery for Glow plug igniter and there was something else the pins. For the body
I would definitely get a pull start. Next time start with it has been touched in 7-8 yrs.🤣🤣🤦‍♂️. It definitely needs to be binded again. If you don't use your RC. And all batteries die. It won't be blinded for long.. glad you got the battery bud.. I've got the original TQ3 from traxxas still works no problems.

Attachments

• 16314005815314907016127016898916.jpg
    16314005815314907016127016898916.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 40
Good! Glad it wasn't something defective.
That Throttle Spring is tight
I would definitely get a pull start. Next time start with it has been touched in 7-8 yrs.🤣🤣🤦‍♂️. It definitely needs to be binded again. If you don't use your RC. And all batteries die. It won't be blinded for long.. glad you got the battery bud.. I've got the original TQ3 from traxxas still works no problems.
I got it last year my brother was painting a guys house who just retired and was looking for a hobby bought it ran not even a half gallon of fuel Throw it didn't like it asked my brother if he had kids said a 8yo girl I got a rc she can have said he was going to leave it in the driveway for him him and his wife was going somewhere my brother got done walked around front in the driveway was a tote and a tool box called the guy to make sure he was suppose to take all he said he didn't need it it was all for his hobby he's geting a new hobby would get new stuff

Last edited:
Back