FlySky Adapter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedRacer5873

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hi,
Recently for my birthday i got a Dumbo rc x6a and a fs sm100. i watched a tutorial video and it showed me how to go into the setup usb controller setting etc and i clicked calibrate but it wasn't picking up the signals when i turned steering and accelerator, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Try the Tx/Rx in a car, see if it works. Maybe you just need to bind them.

Does anyone have driver download/name?

Last edited:
it says "This cable doesn’t require any drivers, setup is simple"

Its as if it isn't actually getting the signals, because it shows up in devices and printers as ppm controller and vrc pro detects it and i can select it but when i use the trigger or steering it does nothing, and that's also why i can't calibrate it

Yes, that's why I asked you if the Rx is bound to the Tx. Answering instead of writing 5 new posts would help.

the dongle needs a driver. download the driver. and try reading instructions on new products.why are you so obstinate?

download the driver then comp off then back on and see.

Last edited:
I binded the TX and RX but it still wasn't recognizing the signal. and i still can't find the driver

Nothing, i tried but i reckon it might just be a faulty cable i saw some other forums and posts and a lot of people have had it were they buy one and it doesn't work then they get another and its perfectly fine, so I've contacted the guy we got it from, and we are sorting something out.

Try reversing the channels. Mine (a cheap aliexpress version) wouldn't work until i reversed the channels.

How do you do that? do you mean on the RX or the Adapter

he means from either forward to reverse or vise versa..

i flicked the two switches on the top, that said nor to rev still didn't work. I'm also curious what the button 1, 2 and 3 are and if they are important, when i click calibrate, and get to the menu where you push the controls to max and min it doesn't pick anything up. although it shows up in devices and printers as well as the first calibration screen.
1715545874580.png
1715546077268.png
1715546130742.png
1715546221657.png
1715546326100.png
1715546364104.png

Last edited:
when you switch direction you will need to recalibrate..