Flying Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard a mixed bag on those as well as the Firebird XL's. However, those are both great planes for getting into flying from what I've been told. I like flying the combat wings myself (thats all I have flown in real life). They are a little tough though since you dont have any tail/rudder stabilization going on. On RealFlight g2 I go apeshit with the BiPlanes! I am going to HAVE TO build one next year. Just too much fun.

Error - make sure you bring the Heli if I ever make it to a bash out your way!

The Scooter is the only plane I've ever really flown. I think it's worlds apart from the Firebird. The Scooter is aileron/elevator control with speed control, too. I met up with a guy and his son flying a pair of Firebird Outlaws and I just dropped their jaws with my Scooter. I will say the Scooter is a slower plane. But I'm getting the hang of it. And I don't have any type of sim or an instructor. So I guess I'm being a rebel and trying to learn this on my own.

You know, i've seen a lot of crashes, nothing super big. Probably the worst was when I saw a trainer's wing fall off....wasn't a pretty site.

The people that fly pattern in my district, they two had midairs about a week or so ago. That's like 3 grand a plane. Then another guy crashed his plane during a practice flight. That's about 700 bucks

oh yeah, and my dad did manage to nail a tree pretty good a few years back. Totalled the plane.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Is that a bribe?

Nope. Just looked like you dressed Error down for sending you a generic link. Thought I'd just point you a little more specifically.

No, Error is my new best friend, at least until he finishes the project he is doing for me.