Florida passes law anyone who collects welfare after july 1st must pass a drug test

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Standing ovation from me.

who pays for the test?
Probably you and i do, but I'm down with paying for it man...flippin right..get a few worthless turds off the system and lemme keep some cash, thaz right..I'm totally all for it!

Too bad it's just in Florida. I hope it spreads quickly!
Freakin right dood, lets get the others ASAP! i know kentucky has that law right now too, so i hope the rest start catching on! lol watch these losers that dont deserve it, drop like flys! Woooot!!

There has been some serious outrage about this topic around here. I PRAY that it can get passed here and these worthless pieces of crap are forced to get some frigging jobs and stop smoking crack on their front porches all night and day.

Couple weeks ago I arrested this dude, he got all pissy and said "I pay for your pay check!" so I said "they take money out of my paycheck to pay your welfare check." I busted him for weed. Go figure. And these checks come in a card form here called the Louisiana purchase card. It's a state issued debit card. These people get cash out of atm's with these things. I feel like we are going backwards.

Bring it over to the uk as well . Save us million's

Of course there will be side effects of this, but it's about damn time! Survival of the fittest is where it's at. If you can't get a job and/or welfare then too fricken bad.

Wisconsin is actually working on this, and depending on how the recall elections go, with Walker in office we might be able to get it passed.

I'm all for it!!!!

Of course there will be side effects of this

I'm sure the government will step in and force businesses to hire these idiots that are useless, after all the bleeding hearts of this world won't let them starve.

I'm sure the government will step in and force businesses to hire these idiots that are useless, after all the bleeding hearts of this world won't let them starve.
Very true! chances are, someone will start another program, OR find a way to let them back onto the assisted living program.

Here in PA, if your an addict, its considered a disability..beleive it or not...lol so they give ppl "social security" checks for it. i know a few worthless turds who collect becuz of it.. makes me SICK! i work a minimum of 10hrs a day at the coal mines bustin my flippin but to have what i got, meanwhile, jo-blow sits in his free housing development snorting stuff up his nose n smoking w/e he can get his hands on...figure that one out!

We really need to go the low-lifes that are using welfare to pay for their drug habit out of the welfare system. Let them do some work for their drug money like it used to be in the old days: Steal it! It'll keep Alpine in business.

j/k I do not support theft or other illegal activities.

that brings up a good point though. I bet if they can't collect welfare money some will start stealing stuff, so then we are replacing one problem with another.

Steal it! It'll keep Alpine in business.

business is booming. I just haven't been back to work since my crash.

---------- Post added at 2:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:19 PM ----------

that brings up a good point though. I bet if they can't collect welfare money some will start stealing stuff, so then we are replacing one problem with another.

So your saying we should keep giving them these things just because they will start breaking the law? That is basically rewarding bad behavior. That is ridiculous.

At least if they start doing the stupid crap like stealing, then they can be held accountable and punished for doing these things, instead of us just handing them whatever they want to appease them.

Very true! chances are, someone will start another program, OR find a way to let them back onto the assisted living program.

Here in PA, if your an addict, its considered a disability..beleive it or not...lol so they give ppl "social security" checks for it. i know a few worthless turds who collect becuz of it.. makes me SICK! i work a minimum of 10hrs a day at the coal mines bustin my flippin but to have what i got, meanwhile, jo-blow sits in his free housing development snorting stuff up his nose n smoking w/e he can get his hands on...figure that one out!

In this case the system totally contradicts itself. Its actually contributing to the dissability by giving them money to purchase drugs/alcohol. That is complete b/s

business is booming. I just haven't been back to work since my crash.

---------- Post added at 2:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:19 PM ----------

So your saying we should keep giving them these things just because they will start breaking the law? That is basically rewarding bad behavior. That is ridiculous.

At least if they start doing the stupid crap like stealing, then they can be held accountable and punished for doing these things, instead of us just handing them whatever they want to appease them.

I am not saying that we should keep giving them free handouts just saying I have a feeling Florida is about to experience a lot more petty thefts and even more robberies. You should know drug addicts will stop at nothing to get their fix.

Good. Let them. Then we can put their asses in jail and pay for them to be miserable instead of paying for them get high all the time. At least in jail, we know what they are doing.

Probably wont make it to TX. They will throw around that good ol race card. Thats the way everything gets stopped.
I think its a good idea though.
My idea is better. If you want to be on welfare you have to give up your rights to produce more children.
Vasectomy.