flight programs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemaxxinnv

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What is a good program for pc that helps beginners learn to fly

Do you want to fly nitro or electric??? Iv got this one ( http://www.****pitmaster.com/ ) and like it alot. Its for slow fliers. Thay also make one for nitro planes but I havent tried it yet.

Dam filters Thats C O C K pitmasters.com one word not all stretched out like Iv had to spell it here.

I just purchased two nitro planes (Laser with .60, fully aerobatic &cg eaglet,trainer). I have been working on these models for two months & have no experience flying and figured that practice on pc could not hurt. I appreciate your quick response and any feedback. thank you!

If you have been building them for two month they sound like nice planes. What I think you should do is get a cheap slow plane to learn on something like a tiger moth. Its a slow flyer and hard to crash and when you do crash it its going so slow chances are it wont break. The tiger moth sells for around $50 bucks in its electric form. Stall speed is a nice slow 5mph. Total cost to get one in the air is around $150. Alot better to learn on something thats cheap and easy to fix then on a plane you spend over two month on. Oh and the TM should only take you 1 day to bulid if you use fast setting glue.

Thanx for the fast reply. I will check out the tiger moth at my lhs.:banana:

Yeah its a fun flying little plane and great to learn on and the best part if you have a good size yard ( at tha local park) you can fly it at 8;00 Am and nobody will say its to loud.

I have 5 acres to practice in. i was just checking the tm out online. does it require micro servos or can I use the futaba servos out of my old electric cars?

thanx for the link. have a coldone:cheers:

Originally posted by tothemaxxinnv
I have 5 acres to practice in. i was just checking the tm out online. does it require micro servos or can I use the futaba servos out of my old electric cars?

dam your fast I was trying to get the link up before you checked back:) You will need micro servos and all the small stuff to go with them. Thats why I said it would cost you about $150 to get it in the air. Plane + all the stuff to put in it.

Originally posted by tothemaxxinnv
thanx for the link. have a coldone:cheers:

Thanks I think I will:cheers:

Oh if you do get one dont get the little 6 cell 110mah battery it only gives you about 6 or 7min flying time. Get a 7 cell 220mah or if you can find one a 7 cell 300mah battery it will up your flying time to about 10 to 11 min.

Back