flight programs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

tothemaxxinnv

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What is a good program for pc that helps beginners learn to fly

Hunter

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Do you want to fly nitro or electric??? Iv got this one ( http://www.****pitmaster.com/ ) and like it alot. Its for slow fliers. Thay also make one for nitro planes but I havent tried it yet.

Dam filters Thats C O C K pitmasters.com one word not all stretched out like Iv had to spell it here.

tothemaxxinnv

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just purchased two nitro planes (Laser with .60, fully aerobatic &cg eaglet,trainer). I have been working on these models for two months & have no experience flying and figured that practice on pc could not hurt. I appreciate your quick response and any feedback. thank you!

Hunter

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
If you have been building them for two month they sound like nice planes. What I think you should do is get a cheap slow plane to learn on something like a tiger moth. Its a slow flyer and hard to crash and when you do crash it its going so slow chances are it wont break. The tiger moth sells for around $50 bucks in its electric form. Stall speed is a nice slow 5mph. Total cost to get one in the air is around $150. Alot better to learn on something thats cheap and easy to fix then on a plane you spend over two month on. Oh and the TM should only take you 1 day to bulid if you use fast setting glue.

tothemaxxinnv

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Thanx for the fast reply. I will check out the tiger moth at my lhs.:banana:

Hunter

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Yeah its a fun flying little plane and great to learn on and the best part if you have a good size yard ( at tha local park) you can fly it at 8;00 Am and nobody will say its to loud.

tothemaxxinnv

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have 5 acres to practice in. i was just checking the tm out online. does it require micro servos or can I use the futaba servos out of my old electric cars?

tothemaxxinnv

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
thanx for the link. have a coldone:cheers:

Hunter

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Originally posted by tothemaxxinnv
I have 5 acres to practice in. i was just checking the tm out online. does it require micro servos or can I use the futaba servos out of my old electric cars?

dam your fast I was trying to get the link up before you checked back:) You will need micro servos and all the small stuff to go with them. Thats why I said it would cost you about $150 to get it in the air. Plane + all the stuff to put in it.

Originally posted by tothemaxxinnv
thanx for the link. have a coldone:cheers:

Thanks I think I will:cheers:

Oh if you do get one dont get the little 6 cell 110mah battery it only gives you about 6 or 7min flying time. Get a 7 cell 220mah or if you can find one a 7 cell 300mah battery it will up your flying time to about 10 to 11 min.