Flash light ideas?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexander_0_1

"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads"
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, and gal? I guessing there might be one on an RC forum anyway onto business.

I'm looking to replace my BOSS MFG flash light, it had a catastrophic encounter with my 3year old niece Emma, it didn't make it... I don't think it was ever seen intact again. So while googling " what's the brightest flash light this popped up.

http://flashlight.nitecore.com/product/p36

I thinking of getting the advanced li-ion rechargeable battery packs.

Let me know if you guys have some hidden flash light technology that I could window shop.

Last edited:
I use a streamlight stinger led as my EDC. 8 years on police night shift and it has not let me down yet, and this thing has taken a beating.

I'm kind of old-school and use a Mag Industries 4XC-Cell flashlight with the LED bulb conversion. I keep 1 in each vehicle and 1 at home.

I've been a fan of Solarforce LED flashlights. Neat thing about them is you can pretty much build one to your tastes by picking the body, lens, LED, clicker, modes, etc and they are pretty dang bright. All that without costing an arm and a leg. I've got two that I've been using for the last several years and they've served my needs just fine.

Got all excited reading the title on this thread, then realised I'd read it wrong...

Got all excited reading the title on this thread, then realised I'd read it wrong...

Made me scroll back to the top to see if l spelled something...more exciting?

man, I was a LED flashlight fanatic there for a while when they first came out, it was like I needed a priest to perform an exorcism.

2 rechargable AA batterys will power standard Christmas bulbs. You can easily hook more lights together and modify your battery pack to suit your needs. Easy to make headlights, running lights, even working break lights. LEDs are even more efficient. This will help anyone that wants to run with the idea. http://michaelbluejay.com/batteries/dc-christmas-lights.html

I had read this a couple of times the first time I read "Flesh light ideas"

I had read this a couple of times the first time I read "Flesh light ideas"

I swear I doubled checked the spelling before I started the thread, but would of been funny if I'd've been caught off guard by the devil that is auto-correct.

I ended up getting the P35, optional li-ion packs (3), and light stand, I'll keep it in the fifth wheel trailer. I'll rarely get a chance to use the stand, but it could come in handy...eventually, especially when setting up camp in the middle of the night.