First run in a long time

• Thread starter mudbogginredneck
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudbogginredneck

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So, nitrobuzzard gets up with me today and says he's at the school house testing out his rc's, and was wondering if I wanted to join. Of course I jumped up and loaded everything in the truck. Took my nitro tc3 and my monster gt, both of which I had not run yet. Got a few things buttoned up on the tc3 and within 2 pulls it fired right up! My adrenalin was pumping so much running the car I was shaking!! Loved every minute of it! Got a few bugs to work out on the tc3 and I have the wrong throttle/brake linkage on the monster gt. It was today I remembered why I loved this hobby so much and don't know why I got out of it several years ago.
Just couldn't help but share how my afternoon went. I wasn't sure if this is the proper place for this post, so if it's not I do apologize.

Hell yeah it's the proper place! Glad to see you went and got you some....next time try and break something! ;-)

p.s. If you need help with that throttle/break linkage let me know. I'm sure you got it, but sometimes they can be tricky and due to some bad experiences, I'm able to troubleshoot it like the wind now so happy to help anyone with what I've learned.

BTW, did you get your Savage spur gear situation taken care of?

Last edited:
I got out of the hobby when the wishbone in my kyosho broke for the life of me i could not get the steering right after that , I then tryed to run the engine on deodrant which ruined it (lol ofc), It was only recently that i picked up a serpant impact and after sorting out the engine problems I'm looking foward to ragging it around!

Yep, was a good day. At least we are getting the bugs out before racing weather gets here. Some fine tuning on the suspension and i think i'll be ready for you. Too bad I can't find any of my old setup sheets...good for you though i suppose. lol

It's great to hear you're out running again, NB. Closest thing I've done is put a couple of packs through my nano QX and mCX.

Felt good to be racing again, although it wasn't really a race. Just being at the parking lot and buzzing around was a blast. Hard to believe I give that up to fly helicopters and planes...lol

Although, i did enjoy my Align 600N, and all my other helis for that matter.....hmmm, makes me wonder...lol