First Race Of The Season @ The Hut!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Chaos

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
1 ST RACE OF THE SEASON AT THE HOBBY HUT . MY FIRST RC RACE EVER ALSO. RAN OUT OF FUEL HEAT ONE ON THE LAST LAP(DID NOT TOP OFF TANK AFTER TRANSPONDER CHECK LAP).HEAT 2 PLACED 5TH OUT OF 9.THAT PUT BE IN THE B MAIN STALLED OFF THE LINE TWO LAPPS DOWN OR SO BEFORE WE GOT FIRED BACK UP.NEW TRACK NO PRACTICE A A POOR TUNE BUT THE DAY DOINGING SOMETHING I ENJOY ACCOMPOANIED BY MY DAUGHTERS,WIFE AND FRIEND PRICELESS.MONTERTRUCK REVO WON THE A MAIN,LOSI LST2 2ND PLACE.I SAW A FEW LOSI LST2'S MOSTLY REVOS, AND 1 SAVAGE.i REMINDED ME SOME MUCH OF THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF RACING MOTO X I'M STILL GRINNIN.I WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK BETTER PREPARED AND READY TO RACE.CHECK IT OUT WWW.HOBBYHUT.COM

Sounds like you had a great time! That's awesome!

Could ya kill the caps though.. really hard on the eyes and it looks like you're shouting. Just a heads up bud. :thumbup:

Glad you had fun almost sounds like a credit card comercial checked out the track looks prety cool....

AHHH, the hut, havent been there in some time. GREAT place to race.

Sounds like you had a great time! That's awesome!

Could ya kill the caps though.. really hard on the eyes and it looks like you're shouting. Just a heads up bud. :thumbup:

I AM NOT YELLING ok sorry about the caps but after trying to read my post I am more sorry for the spelling and general chaos.Was I drinking?

I forgot to mention there were a few trailers there,sweet set up.I was checking out this guys trailer and found out he drove from Maryland(4hours).Saw quite a few New Jersey plates also.I think we had 130 racers signed in plus the support people.On a side note my revo 3.3 is eating glow plugs.A tank or two at best.Little springy thing is grey/white.Plug not oily.I never had a glow blug problem before.The first day of racing it ate 4 plugs and let me down.Some say to rich,some lean.What do you guys think?I wanna go back this Sunday and kick some butt.:boxing:

Too lean imo....is it cutting out on top end, and what temps are you running? Usually, and i've read this in several articles concerning glow plugs, that if the glow plug element (springy thing lol) is completely dry and white to grey as you describe is running overly lean try richening it up an 1/8th or a turn and run it. Supposedly when the plug is still shiny silver and "damp" with fuel its near a perfect tune, and when its drenched its too rich just my 2 pennies hope it helps-Q

Back