First question.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03cobra

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I bought before really researching on this one. :dumb: Anyway if you looked at my noob post in the intoduction forum you know I'm new to the RC world.

I bought this tuned pipe and can't for the life of me figure out how to mount is. Do I have to bend the hanger or cut it? Can some one explain to me how this mounts.

Here is the link to the pipe from Tower Hobbies:

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMWJ4&P=Z#tech

Where's the threaded hole in the end? Is it the hole we see in the pic or a hole we don't see? If it's a hole we don't see, it would make sense that you would have to bend a 90 degree bend in the end of the wire/spring thing to go up through the pipe so it rests on the wire.

The little red thing would screw to the chassis in the stock spot and replace the stock wire. Then the other end of the spring would go through the side of it.

Hard to explain I guess...

I know I didn't give much of a description, but I figure something out on my own. With only one response I had too:)))))))
thanks old97 for trying. I ended up just cuting the wire for it to work. Not sure if it was the right way, but it works.
JP

Back