First points race of the season Mt @ the Hut

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Chaos

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Well ran two hours of practice on Saturday evening and a half an hour this morning before the race. I did not break anything and the truck was running great.I burned up the clutch bearings on the first lap of heat #1.I burned up a hub bearing and flamed out in heat #2. B main flamed out.

Hey I had to tell someone, ahh feels better already.

I did enjoy watching a Traxxas sponsored guy race his Revo against the truggys and he took second in the Truggy A main with his Revo OS.18 TZ.He had a bad crash in the Monster Truck A Main and still got second place in that.And he ran both 15 minute mains back to back.
The Losi LST2's were running good.We also had a Savage and an Associate MGT 4.6? Thats the first one I have seen and that thing is a tank.I was going to pit him in the A main but he broke an A arm on lap 2.
No race next week but time for a tear down and some driving practice.

Maybe a little less practice time so your truck will last for the races LOL, better luck next time...

Yea I thought the same thing but after seeing what a Revo can do in the hands of a pro I need all the practice I can get.It was amazing to watch.I think he is still in high school to because he races at the hut until schools out then he starts touring the big races around the country.I think his mom pits for him too.Next time I will take the video camera.

Back