First experience ,Drone.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaker65

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
My wife went to a yard sale the other day an came home with a drone that she paid 3.00 dollars for .
they said that they could not figure out how to work it.
I figured out that the unit has to be armed to work ,but I need to learn how to fly it!...:hehe:

My wife went to a yard sale the other day an came home with a drone that she paid 3.00 dollars for .
they said that they could not figure out how to work it.
I figured out that the unit has to be armed to work ,but I need to learn how to fly it!...:hehe:

A drone for 3 dollars??? idk it might be one that has internal defects i.e. burnt motor, etc etc etc.
Assuming you don't know how to fly it (and have the transmitter) you use the right stick to move forward, left, right, and backward. so if you move the left stick fwd, the drone flies fwd. Then you use the left stick to yaw and throttle. The throttle makes it go higher/lower, you use it by pushing the stick up and down respectively. Then yaw is to turn the plane so it faces in different directions. Pushing the left stick left and right makes the drone face left and right respectively! It's really simple once you get the hang of it. ;):thumbs-up:

Also did the seller say anything about a gyro? I can help you turn it on.
(or you can use Google Lens to identify the product and then tell me. It looks very familiar.)

Also did the seller say anything about a gyro? I can help you turn it on.
(or you can use Google Lens to identify the product and then tell me. It looks very familiar.)

Asking the seller from where I am from is like asking these people in this pic a ? about it ,hence ,got
it in a yard sale for 3 dollars ,an they said that they could not figure it out ,I already figured it out through
Y-tube vids of it!

1617820211142.png

Back