Finally Updated AX10 Pictures!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
After a long while spending money on my rig to get it up to speed I got time and a cpu to snap and load some pictures. Please tell me what you think and what I may have put together wrong as I do not really know... Yes the body sits a tad high and am going to try a droop setup on it and see how I like it.

I also realize my steering arm is a bit outta whack but don't know how to fix this problem, I am looking into lipo right now and need a good front axle battery/servo plate setup. I think I may even have the wrong steering arms because I had to slightly bend my arm to clear around the diff with my new hi-clearance knuckles but am loose on the arm ends because I had to unscrew them to give more length to align my tires. If anyone can reccomend a good steering arm/servo setup and the front axle batt/servo plate I would duely appreciate!

Thanks for looking :D

Axial AX-10
-----------
SNG Chassis
Delrin Suspension Links
Integy 35t Motor (switching out soon to my tekin 35t)
Castle Creations BEC
Savox 230ft lbs Torque Coreless Servo
3 Racing Suspension
3 Racing Carbon Fiber Battery Plate (not shown)
STRC chassis braces (not shown)
STRC cnc alum. c-hubs
Axial alum. hi-clearance knuckles
Axial alum. Locked Rears
Tekin Fx-R esc
Traxxas micro rx w/ tx.
Proline Rims/beads with Hammer tires (lame tires but better than my Rok Lox I had)
Not all top of the line comp hop-ups but its good enough for me compared to how it was.....

Before..
P1050035.jpg

P1050036.jpg

After..
Ax10Ram002.jpg

Ax10Ram003.jpg

Ax10Ram004.jpg

Ax10Ram005.jpg

Ax10Ram006.jpg

Id say it looks better, wouldnt you? :hehe:

Last edited:
The SNG chassis looks much better, I would suggest putting your shocks on the inside of the chassis to give you more steering clearance, but it is looking nice, keep up the good work.

Id get some shorter shocks too, looks real tall now. The body mounts are meant to be cut flush with the plate too so you can attach velcro to them and that way you dont need holes cut in the body.

Id get some shorter shocks too, looks real tall now. The body mounts are meant to be cut flush with the plate too so you can attach velcro to them and that way you dont need holes cut in the body.

Actually did the velcro on my baja bug body and failed, every hard upside down hit tore the velcro off and ripped paint off, I dont mind holes

Okay my new updated ax10 looks alot better imo lol
Mod List: (updated and extended)

SNG Chassis
Delrin Suspension Links, HC rears
EEM delrin/alum velcro body mount kit (rigged differant for body holes)
Integy 35t Lathe Motor
Castle Creations BEC
Savox 1256tg Coreless Servo
3 Racing droop shocks
3 Racing Carbon Fiber Battery Plate
STRC chassis braces
STRC cnc alum. c-hubs
Axial alum. hi-clearance knuckles
Axial alum. Locked Rears
Axial heavy duty front gear ratio
Axial 43/13 heavy duty rear gear ratio
Racers edge 1" alum. servo horn
LD Racing BTA steering kit w/ 4-link
TCS boomerang 4-link
Mip stainless steel drive shafts
Tekin Fx-R esc
Turnigy 1300 3S 30c lipos
Traxxas micro rx w/ tx. <----24mhz pos!
Proline Rims/beads with Hammer tires (lame tires but better than my Rok Lox I had)
----------------

P1050520.jpg

P1050521.jpg

P1050522.jpg

P1050523.jpg

P1050524.jpg

P1050525.jpg

....Yeah, that is leonardo from the ninja turtles on the hood lol..

Last edited:
This weekend if the snow stays away ill get some pics on the rocks

Looks good now all you really need is some tires...

x2. Not just any tires though, go with the main comp tires out there now days, Rovers (white dot), Sedonas, Bossclaws (great stock foams), leapards or Pitbulls. They will all do great, way better than the hammers, also alot taller which will get you the axle clearance you need.

Thanks guys, all of what I have done & learned is from sng & Curtis for sure but thx to all here @ RCNT indeed!

I know when I say this Lloyd will agree, we are more then glad to help, specially when people take the advise and use it, it gets old when some people ask for help and you try to help them and then they don't listen. So anytime you need help just ask and we will do our best to steer you in the right direction...That's what RCNT is here for..

Back