Finally! Some local RCers!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgift27

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I was in my lhs today checking on a new wheelie bar that I had previously broken durning a bash session, and I asked the guys in there if they knew of a nearby race track.. Found out that this guy that was there dropping off an engine built a 1000ft race track in his back yard!! He said he is going to hold races there starting this summer!

Edit: A little background- I used to race at a lhs in my hometown about 5 or 6years ago untill they went out of bussiness. So with that and moving went my rcing. I had just got back into the hobby about a month and a half ago whenever I had found a hs near my place of residence. I have been searching and searching for a track since then, so I'm very excited that luck was on my side today.:D

thats great, wish there was somewhere near me to run my riot. 40 minute drive to my local beach to get a good run in...booo, then again I'm in ireland lol

I'm lucky to have a few people here in Florida to run with, I just have to convince my parents to let me drive down there. (I live in Tampa and the track is 30 minutes away)

TBH though until I got a Baja 5b and went over to HBF I never knew there were any local RCers.

Back