Finally! Pics of my verrrry long Jeep Tuber project...FINISHED!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@NCNitro that is some incredible work my friend. Nicely done!

I've added this to the front page. :D

This is the reason I love this hobby, incredible work and I love it....

There are other A words I can think of like amazing, attractive, absolutely wonderful, and I'm sure I can think of a couple other

How much did it cost u to make it? My father is the vp of pv4wd which is an off road in club for jeeps. I was thinking of doing a custom tj 2door (2006) if you have any advise. Please tell me as I'm still kind of new to this.

How much did it cost u to make it? My father is the vp of pv4wd which is an off road in club for jeeps. I was thinking of doing a custom tj 2door (2006) if you have any advise. Please tell me as I'm still kind of new to this.

I never added it all up, but it wasn't cheap by any means, I don't think I want to know lol. Plus the sheer amount of time I spent building it would blow your mind.

Any one who has been here a while might know this rig. It's a scratch built project I have been working on for a very long time, I feel it is finally finished enough to call it done, although it will never be truly done. I already have other ideas I want to add to it, i.e. illuminated gauges, replace the 3racing winch with a RC4WD winch, and add some more interior details. It is a 3/16 steel rod, mig welded chassis, powder coated in satin chrome. It has a RC4WD R2 tranny, axial axles, and custom built internal spring shocks with red RC4WD boots. The wheels are a one off custom set I made with a friend who owned a machine shop in Long Island NY, REC warn hubs, and pro-line brake discs, and the tires are RC4WD 2.2 Mudslingers. Both the stinger and rear bumper are scratch built and removable. The interior was all built from scratch with styrene sheet and then covered with styrene diamond plate and painted. It has a full size spare, RC4WD High Lift jack, and a home made powertank, with air hose. The fuel cell I also built from styrene and fitted the sidewinder esc inside. Guess that's the bulk of it and since I put the Team driver decals on it today and figured I would post up some pics. Hope ya like it.

If you are interested, I have most of the build in another thread.
https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/threads/my-scaler-project-jeep-tuber-update-5-1-14.49319/

View attachment 90474

View attachment 90475

View attachment 90476

View attachment 90477

View attachment 90478

View attachment 90479

View attachment 90480

View attachment 90481

View attachment 90482
Killer ride!

Back