Finally, I ran a nitro r/c

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well after a good two months of not running my nitro tc3 due to my attempt to sell it, I finally re-installed the radio gear and ran it. Man does it feel nice to hear the sweet sound of an engine and smelling the sweet smell of nitro exhaust...lol

I ran my ntc3 with the o.s. cv-r after not running the engine for a good year and strictly running my novarossi. I gotta say, the novarossi has a lot more low end than the o.s. But the o.s. is still a pretty quick engine, just no torque.

i think i've got a good little setup now. when i'm not racing my electric tc3 and want to run nitro, all i'll have to do is switch out the reciever and shocks and i'm set. Which is good so now I don't feel so deprived and have my ntc3 teasing me all the time!

Anyhoo, just wanted to share.

And with on-road, too much torque sometimes can be a pain in the arse! O.S. still makes a HOT mill for the price, and their warranties on most are great. Gotta lovem those O.S. mills :)

Yeah, I did like how the engine started up right away. Kinda helped since I was bump starting it off of a 12V that hardly had a charge at all.

Back