Finally, I own another Chevy S-10!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The Tamiya Chevy S-10 was the first ever R/C I ever owned then sold and continued to get other R/C.

Well I decided I'd like to have another Chevy S-10 because I had so much fun with my first one and I've finally got another!

tamiya-chevy-002.jpg

tamiya-chevy-003.jpg

tamiya-chevy-004.jpg

tamiya-chevy-001.jpg

Now all I have to do it put the two millions pieces together ;)

-Michael

Well look at you with the cool work area... Is that a popcorn machine??? SWEET....
Have fun with the build bro... :)

Congratulations. That's a sweet truck. I know it's got a lot of sentimental value, but there's nothing like the vintage stuff, even for a young buck like me who was born in 85.

Amazing! It's brand new in the box! Early 80s, isn't it?

Let me get a large, with extra butter.

I believe that's a 90s TA02 chassis. I used to have the Skyline.

That looks like a killer build man. Have fun.

Bryson

Looks good. Yeah i'l git a large popcorn, skittles, large coke uh extra butter on the popcorn. no more...more...more...ok thats good now double it...more...thats perfect...oh and can I get a bowl to put the butter drips in? thanks.

Well look at you with the cool work area... Is that a popcorn machine??? SWEET....
Have fun with the build bro... :)

Yes it's a beautifully working popcorn machine. Movie nights and party events it's fired up and used to it's fullest! :D

Amazing! It's brand new in the box! Early 80s, isn't it?

I believe it's late 80's early 90's.

That's sweet Woodie. You gonna do build pics?

Well I started in this hobby by buying used, then moved my way up from there to another used RC by the time I bought new most all RC's came in RTR form. This will be the first kit RC I have built... kinda cool now that I think about it, first RC and now the first I've built from the start.

I might just take pics along the build just for the heck of it.

-Michael

yeah you should. of course we all want to see how it is going