Finally......after almost a year without running.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

militarymaxx

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
After almost a year since my move back home the buggy has been on the shelf. Waiting. Well, the winter brought many a FEDEX and UPS deliveries and my Storm has grown into something to be proud of. I got off work early today and decided it was time. It wasn't much of a run. Up and down the street and around the ball field that's across the street from my house. But damn it felt good ! I'm running 30% now (see other thread in general nitro) and things couldn't be better. I almost forgot how interesting these things are to the neighbors. I had all kinds of folks coming out, wanting to see what was making all that noise. They weren't bothered by it, just curious. I'm the only one around here with a nitro buggy but after today I'll bet some kids will be bugging mom/dad for one. Anyways, it's good to back running again.

Just to smell the burning nitro again..................mmmmmmmmmmmm

Can't wait to get mine going again...upgrading to a MP777 soon and I can't wait. It'll have a Wasp .28 in it too...:D

Thats how i got into the hobby. There is this guy at my house and he has a nitro truck. I went outside to see wat the cool noise was. I look out and see this monster truck rippin trough the yards. Then i scream MOM... :)

Back