Final launch of the space shuttle scheduled for today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man that was a nail biter, but we went!

I dont get it..... so no more space exploration?

yes and no. obama says he has a goal, we just have no plan to achieve said goal.

he shut down funding for the hardware that was to replace the shuttle. he all but shut down nasa.

the plan right now is to invest in private companies, and rely on other countries to support the ISS.

schitty plan if you ask me.

This is a real let down for me. I think the entire shuttle program is the single most amazing thing man has ever done. The greatest scientists and engineers on earth, along with some of the most courageous explorers that have ever lived, and we did it right here, in America.
Now we'll be hitching rides with other countries. Just doesn't seem right.

that freaking dirka dirka douchebag in the big white house needs to get the hell out of office.

How many people think we need to vote him out of office next time around?

hopefully enough to actually keep him out of office next time

I highly doubt he will run again anyways. But seeing the space program end is such a hard thing to see, as i remember all of the times going down to the beach or down to cape canaveral with my dad as a youngster, or those few times i got to watch a night launch! And to think never again!

Damn, I turned my speakers up and spilled my drink at 29 seconds. lol.

i only know how to be honest.

I thought of foul language wasn't okay that racism wouldn't be. But hey, what do I know?

Back