Favorite song or artist?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just wondering what’s everyone’s favorite song or artist for me it Emma ate the lion me and my dad knew them and we’d always hang out till my dad got cancer and sadly passed away last year my favorite songs from them are Ghosts, dear captain was me and my dads favorite song and patterns and fingerprints here’s there Spotify

Pink Floyd !!!! 😎
rock n roll GIF

got a lot of favorite songs in the different types of music I listen to, it all depends on the mood I’m in so here’s a band from my top 5…
B109EB65-AD2F-4A86-AF1C-EF2389F190FF.jpeg
🤘🏻🤘🏻

Just wondering what’s everyone’s favorite song or artist for me it Emma ate the lion me and my dad knew them and we’d always hang out till my dad got cancer and sadly passed away last year my favorite songs from them are Ghosts, dear captain was me and my dads favorite song and patterns and fingerprints here’s there Spotify
Hey , nice to meet you.
I love Five Finger Death Punch.
I’m a total Metal guy.
The Song: Burn Mother F**ker
It’s even my Ringtone (lol)

I am a fan of any music that makes me tap my toes.. My mainstay however is 1st generation punk from the mid 70's to the late 80's , followed by 80's heavy/hair metal .. Things like The misfits, sexpistols , Slayer ,Motorhead, etc.. Being a skater until my mid 30's pretty much anything to get the blood pumping and the adrenaline flowing. I am a musician , I play guitar, bass, piano/keyboards, vocals etc.. I started doing my own versions of cover songs a few years back after I was tired of going through band members all the time.. For example , here is one of my Favorite tunes by the Circle Jerks .. "I'm alive". Its actually the 2 years anniversary of this tune. I recorded it after my first cancer surgery as an F-U to cancer.. I am on all instruments and vocals , I use an alesis SR-16 drum machine to program my percussion parts.. Hope you enjoy..