Sold / Found F/s Os .21 Rg

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcmania2

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
For Sale 1 used os.21 rg buggy engine with sg crank shaft.

This engine is in great condition it has good compression i used it 12/4 but bought a picco engine and dont need it anymore. It Also comes with the orignal air filter(used) . It has a little dirt on it but runs strong
$$55.00 Shipped

Email for more info [email protected] :cheers:

Attachments

• osrg.jpg
    osrg.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
How much fuel through it? What manufacturer, and nitro %? has the head/backplate, or carb ever been off of it? What was it in? what break in method did you use? how hot has it gotten? And I'll also send an email you way as well with the same questions.

Brandon

Bump Bump

Can you please answer untchbl's post? It could help you sell this mill.

I'm thinking I might take this off his hands. Not sure yet.

Brandon

Did he PM you the details?

I emailed him. :D You arn't going to try to buy it before I decide are you jon? :D

Brandon

Nope just trying to help you out. I Learned from others. Just helping you out Bro.

Jon

WEll thanks jon. I really appreciate it. I have been talking with jason via email.

and I am going to take it off his hands. If it sucks, I'll just lean the piss out of it and idel it up for one race. :D

Brandon

Anytime Brandon. Wasn't sure if he was answering you so I chimed in to help you out.

Good luck with it!!

Jon

the rg is a good engine for the money..but i found the carbs to be a little crappy..find a 20L carb off of a vzb and it will run great and with the midrange needle on the 20L it adds to the tunability of this engine

got the rg and it looks great. Please make sure to give me some feedback jason. I'll be leaving some for you.

Brandon

can anyone tell if the carb in the pic above is actually the one that belongs with the RG?

I may not be a satisfied buyer as stated.

OS engine

Ok I went to OS Engine's home page and found their pic of the

OS 21 RG

Looks like it but still hard to tell. Can you post a better pic of the engine?

according to jason, rcmania, it is a picco carb.

We are in negotiations via email right now. I'm hopeing to be able to get my money back, and am planning to compensate him for shipping and his trouble.

Brandon

Wow that bad huh? At least there is civility in this. Good luck

Jon

I didn't think it was a stock carb. The stock carb looks like this: http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMW29&P=Z

I read on another thread 5 minutes ago that they didn't like the carb! That carb was one of the best and easiest to tune carbs I've had yet. I liked it so much, I modified one of the poor things to fit on my omega 21. The carb neck needed to be about 2mm smaller in diameter to fit... I got it to fit and it really brought that engine to life.

Things may not be so lucky for me. seeing from the last email. I havn't had time to review the dispute information yet, so pleaes forgive me if I do something wrong.

Currently Jason's stands that all sales are final, even though this is not stated in his original add.

I'm still being civil and hopeing for the best here.

Brandon

I'm currently gathering all of our corrispondance in order to post my expirence.

I'm not mad, just a bit perturbed. I would really just like my money back and to send his engine back, along with compensating him for his trouble. I feel this is pretty resonable.

Brandon

I am at a conflict i dont want to get the engine back and find out that you ran it and screwed it up but on the other hand i dont want to screw you i have been screwed and dont want to do it to others. With that in mind if you send the engine back first and i inspect it and see it is in the same shape i sent it i will refund the 50.00, if not i will send the engine back to you and that will be the end of it.
let me know if this is ok.....

This is the e-mail i just sent Brandon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back