exhaust tips hose

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike tmaxx 33

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey I didn't no where to put this at so I put it here I don't no what there called but they go on the end of ur exhaust to make the smoke go that way but if anybody could help me out and let me no what there r called?

---------- Post added at 4:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 4:45 AM ----------

I for got I hear that they make u loss horsepower ? It this true I just don't see how they can but ppl at my lhs say it does cus I was thinking on getting one but when I hear that I didnt so if u guys can tell let me no if this is a lie or not help lol hehe

its called a exhaust deflector
the only way you would lose power was if the deflector was small diameter than the stinger

The only difference I have ever noticed is that the exhaust is slightly quieter,which is good for me since Maxx and I sometimes venture places we shouldn't at times of the night we shouldn't,lol.

Yeah i run them on my rigs and no loss of power. Helps a bunch on clean up though. Especially the tmaxx. Instead of oil all over the side of body and covering the shocks the deflector points it down to the ground and off the body.

I run them on all my rigs without a noticeable difference in power output.

The ones for the revo are nice as they are smaller where they fit to the stinger, but larger after that so they don't impede flow at all.

Thanks guys that what I thought you guys think I should get one for my t maxx 33 ?

I use one on mine. It makes a huge difference on oil spray and clean up.

I'll have to try one thanks everyone do they cost a lot

I have one on my TMaxx also helps to keep oil off the body but still gets all over the suspension and rear tire. They are fairly inexpensive and mostly for Airplanes but they do sell them for Trucks. The one for the Revo will fit the stock plastic TMaxx pipe. I use a Hobbico Exhaust Deflector that I purchased in the Airplane section of a LHS because it is a little bit longer.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0095p?FVPROFIL=&FVSEARCH=<b>exhaust</b>+deflector

Last edited: