Exceed Barca 1/5 Scale Buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegrtwizard

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Is it just me or does it appear that not many people seem to like the NEW version of the Exceed Barca 1/5 scale. I personally haven't had any problems with the one I ordered but wanted others to give their thoughts. Like any RC.. if you set it up correctly...respect its limitations... it will last you a long time.:)

It could be that not many folks have one. I have a Rovan Baja 5b and I converted it to a Rovan Q shorty with the shorty kit. I love it...

I have a rovan baja 5t I converted to buggy and I love it too! I mainly drive nitro tho

I'm In love with the barca!

Is it just me or does it appear that not many people seem to like the NEW version of the Exceed Barca 1/5 scale. I personally haven't had any problems with the one I ordered but wanted others to give their thoughts. Like any RC.. if you set it up correctly...respect its limitations... it will last you a long time.:)
I just dont like exceed regardless of what kit it is. Just my .02

I have an Exceed Mad Beast 1/8 Nitro. They tried to copy the HPI Savage and true, the quality is probably not as good but I love it. Never had any issues with it.

Back