Everyone Read Dammit!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dammit rob - ur sopposed to be on my side, lol

no beer for u! lol

Sorry for dragging up the old thread but I just wanted to mention that I bought my tickets today. Just waiting for the lucky number......no winning number....from WoodiE. Come on guys only 10 more tickets to sell.

thats alright - we need more, come on folks, i want my radio!

I bought my radio, I mean tickets yesterday also hopefully the rest will sell soon so it can get shipped out

Alright guys! I see some of you coughed up the dough! Only 10 tickets left! Come on everyone who hasnt ponied up yet - help support RCNT, and get a chanve to win one awesome radio! If it sits around woodies house too long, one of us is going to end up with a slightly used JR radio, lol.

Dig deep into those pockets, folks!

I was the one who brought it to 30 tickets total. :) If it gets close to 40 I might snag another one. :)

Props to you Mcvikj!

Hey - you have an NTC3, right? Check out the buy-sell forum - I am selling the Mill out of mine.

Ok. Time to rise this from the ashes one more time.

This is for anyone who doesn't know about the lottery.

Wouldn't you like a $250 for only $7.50? Then check this out. We only need to sell 3 more tickets and then we can draw on the radio. Chop Chop!!!!

come on folks, dont make me hold a :stickup: to your head

Yeah WTF I have 2 tickets how many do I need to buy to get this thing rolling. Bunch of penny pinching bastards. Break out the PayPal and pay up or NA and I are going to pull a jack move on your punk asses
27240642.jpg

you little cocka-roaches!!!!!

Back