Eventually I want a Rc 5th wheel car hauler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Either want to buy one done or just build one I want to do a 3 car 3 axle fifth wheel dove tail with winch. Anyone seen one done???

Either want to buy one done or just build one I want to do a 3 car 3 axle fifth wheel dove tail with winch. Anyone seen one done???
Cen f450 all day.... I plan on a 3 car hauler for my 3 nitro rs4 3.

I was surprised by how little options there are on the market, you'd probably have to fabricate it yourself. I've seen a few hobbyists in facebook groups making custom boat trailers, you might start there.

Plenty of parts would be available off the shelf like axles and miniature metal grating, but there's doesn't seem to be much in the way of 1/10th hobby grade (or even toy grade) onroad-style trucks & trailers. There's some very nice 1/14th stuff, but basically just the TRX-6 in the 1/10th hauler category. It's tempting and looks fun, but I wonder how often I'd actually be bashing it with a car on the back. It could be a fun crawler challenge to take an onroad car all the way around a dirt course on the back of a hauler.

There's one or two models of ball-hitch flatbed trailers, which tend to be a little wide for onroad cars- looks like they were designed around the SCX10. Their ramps would also be too steep for onroads.

Back