Engine won’t start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshholt36

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So I’ve tuned my carb - got 3 new n4 glow plugs - new fuel cleaned out all the pipes and tank - took apart the engine and cleaned it all up - brand new 20% nitro fuel - new glow starter - starter box working and just won’t start it’s just keep cranking apart from won’t fully crank over and it’s annoying me now

What rig and engine brand of fuel are we talking about? Have you tried settign the carb back to factory settings?

So I’ve tuned my carb - got 3 new n4 glow plugs - new fuel cleaned out all the pipes and tank - took apart the engine and cleaned it all up - brand new 20% nitro fuel - new glow starter - starter box working and just won’t start it’s just keep cranking apart from won’t fully crank over and it’s annoying me now
We need to know what type of nitro rc your talking about bud to help you better...

Welcome to the forum. When you ask a question make sure to add all the info you can about the RC. Pics sometimes help as well.