Emaxx shock options

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,

I am looking to replace the shocks on my Emaxx. Are there any other options besides the traxxas big bores?

Ofna lx1 rear shocks. I just put them on mine

Now since this is an 1/8th scale shock... do I only need one per wheel? Thanks

Tom

I've seen 2 per wheel but i only got 1 per wheel now. Ima run it today and see how it dose. HHaven't ran this setup yet.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

CAM00366_zpsb6e9770d.jpg

The back ones are ofna lx1 rears. The front ones I'm not sure of but they are 1/8 scale.
Notice the ground clearance?

I've seen 2 per wheel but i only got 1 per wheel now. Ima run it today and see how it dose. HHaven't ran this setup yet.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

CAM00366_zpsb6e9770d.jpg

The back ones are ofna lx1 rears. The front ones I'm not sure of but they are 1/8 scale.
Notice the ground clearance?

I like the idea of only 4 shocks instead of 8. It looks good and I am wondering how it will handle.... not that the emaxx really handled well.

man i was gonna run it today but i got 3 trucks in today and i got to messing with them and forgot about the emaxx.

I went with 4 because its les shocks you have to mess with. And I've only ran this emaxx about 10 15 times and i have already bent 3 shocks. The stock shafts just can't handle it i guess. The ofna shafts are thicker by far.