electric boats

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raaazzzeee

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
can you do the same to electric boats that you can to some minis (lipo hipo moters etc)??

i just wondered this forum is mainly about heli/planes not really about boats but i thought ide give it a shot

whats so funny lessen is that i just saw that in my local hobby shop today and decided i want it talk about ggod timing lol.

This is a little off the subject but not too far I don't think. I just bought a house with a pool and was thinking about a boat. Will this Aquacraft work well in a pool or do you need more open waters for it? If so, what would be a nice boat for a pool. No, I don't want a Wal-mart boat..I would rather not have a boat at all if that was the case lol

oh no... not even near enough room for that boat.. that boat does like 35mph. So unless your pool is the size of the Washington monument you're gonna need more space. yep yep

Oh man, we don't have much of water around here. They got a few ponds around town but not sure if the city would like me chasing the ducks with an RC boat lol

there arnt really any boats (besides a walmart one) that would really work in a pool. inless u like just hitting the gas for a fraction of a second the turning around

yeah, most hobby grade boats are reasonably fast and just require more space than most pools provide

I'm just so use to Hobby grade stuff I guess:worship:

I guess I'll go play with my Night Ranger I just got piced back together:doc:

a walmart boat will work fine its not like its a truck your going to bash with its just a little boat to drive around in a pool

It's not the same, you can't fart around with it like a hobby boat. I mean working on this stuff is half the fun ;) I guess you could get creative with some JB weld and extra parts lol

I'm sure there are smaller boats available. I just know the one specified in the above post is pretty quick.

You make a good point SVOray working on them/taking car of them is half tha fun. I'm sure u could probly find a samll hobby shop boeat if you look.