Edough's bench/work are project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
So as many of us know it takes a good amount of space and tools to be able to work on these fun RC's. I used to have to bring my RC's in the house and work on them on our beautiful granite counters and get in the way. Also after time and time again of looking for that certain part or tool cause "I know it was right there" I've taken the initiative to build my bench and work area. Here is the before picture of my garage and here is the current progress, couldn't be happier and I know right where everything is?
IMG_20210108_154209310.jpg

IMG_20210115_174615216.jpg

That's a drastic difference @Edough13. For me I gotta have a nice clean work area to do my work. Otherwise I would end up losing everything. :D

Ya that's kinda why I got my rear in gear and got on getting it done as I would loose or misplace so many things it was a constant headache. Not to mention i now have space to work on several cars and not on my granite counters in the kitchen?

Can I come over?
Anytime! It would be quite the journey to get here for ya lol but my house/garage is always open to fellow RC enthusiasts. Just wait until I get my personal track done on our 5 acre property ? might even get Rich duperbash over as we've been talking about getting a bash session together??? and we're only about 3 hr drive away from each other?

Maybe I'll post my RC room. Working things out with the Administration first though before I will post. Doing a lot of things wrong here. But thanx for the invite.
I commission the Heisenburg Cup, a league for Stadium vehicles. It's mostly on pavement, but we all have off road tyres in stock for rough terrain races.

Doing a lot of things wrong here.
Huh? Am I doing something wrong? That is awesome about the the racing league, I've never had the chance to race as I live in a very rural area but as I said I'm going to build my own track for that?. Look forward to seeing your collection and talking to ya!

Back