eBay ad wording sometimes makes me laugh.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Maybe its just me, but, eBay ads sometimes make me crack up, and other times just leave me scratching my head. I know its mainly because they are translated from Chinese, but, you would think, especially if the seller is in the states, they would fix the wordage. For example, for the HW WP-SC8, i recently found this in one of the ads: Fit for: 1/10 four-wheel drive short card, 1/8 short card, off-road so, my question is, what is a short card? That same ad also had this as well: This ESC comes with 4MM female banana plug X3, without power plug (you need to buy it and use it after welding) I dont know about anyone else, but, that leaves me out, since i dont weld. Soldering, on the other hand, thanks to a bit of help from my brother, i may be able to start doing myself again.

If you think that's bad don't listen to this main stream "rap music" 🤣

I noticed since 2020 everyone seems to be in this fog where they slack alot and don't care. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of this. I mean have you read a news article lately? 🫣

Proof reading is non existent these days. I am finding more and more mistakes in novels too.
I can't stand to read some posts out there on the interwebs. I'm far from being an English/grammar "pro". It takes me forever to text something. I try so hard to spell/punctuate correctly, and then I read a 500 word sentence with wrds shat i envr new xssisted.

I can't stand to read some posts out there on the interwebs. I'm far from being an English/grammar "pro". It takes me forever to text something. I try so hard to spell/punctuate correctly, and then I read a 500 word sentence with wrds shat i envr new xssisted.
I feel like that while on some Facebook groups. Some times I comment "what are you saying?" or something like that.
Sometimes I read something. And comment, a comma there or a period would make it better to read here. Lol.

I'm guilty of typing something, hitting, send, then seeing a bunch of stuff I have to go back and correct. :doh:

My fat fingers and my tablet keyboard don't always get along.

If you think that's bad don't listen to this main stream "rap music" 🤣
I dont listen to alot of what is considered main stream music of any kind. As for Rap, or, as i call it, cRap, no thanks. What rap i do listen to isnt from the U.S. mainland usually (I grew up around lowriders, so, alot of what i listen rap wise centers around that). Its either from Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia, Samoa, or pretty much unknown groups from the south west, none of which you will typically hear on the radio.
This is an example of a Hawaiian rap group that i sometimes listen to:

These are from SoCal:

And, these guys are from Wellington, New Zealand:

I noticed since 2020 everyone seems to be in this fog where they slack alot and don't care. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of this. I mean have you read a news article lately? 🫣
I try not to read the news, since its all the same anymore, at least in this area. Shootings, stabbings, weed shops getting raided, even though its supposedly legal here.

Back