EazyRC Patriot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@WickedFog I was thinking of doing just that, but if I can find a way to keep them on, it would be preferable. It's super tight in there, I think it will have to be unassembled to figure it out.

I hate turn signals, or gimmicky lights that blink on RC's. Is there no settings to change the way they react?

I hate turn signals, or gimmicky lights that blink on RC's. Is there no settings to change the way they react?
I didn't get much playing time today, but a quick look under the hood looks like all the lights are hooked up by connectors onto the integrated circuit board. I suppose if someone here those blinkers that much, just unplug the proper wire set.

Lol. Did the price go up everywhere?
Looks like only by certain vendors on eBay. Still around $100 on Amazon.

Yo, check out what I just came across!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZZW5ZTN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apan_glt_fabc_P7WC8KPE0ED7W2QE0R1Q

1/24!
InShot_20211117_104900879.jpg

I originally got these 1.0 aluminum wheels for the Deadbolt, to be used in conjunction with the FMS Atlas tires, but it didn't fit. Atlas tires are just a bit bigger. These aluminum beadlock wheels, however, allow the use of brass wheel weights meant for the Deadbolt. So, I used this combo to add lcg weight to the Patriot. Each wheel set now adds an extra 30g/wheel! The Patriot is much more stable now.
Next project for the Patriot will be to lower the battery tray to further improve lcg, and maybe rewired the lights to get them all to just simply stay on.
1121211336c.jpg
1121211426.jpg
1121211429d.jpg

I agree. In the real world, that last thing I would do when out cruising around on the mountain is use a turn signal.

I really love my Patriot but I've run into a problem starting it.
It won't connect to the controller and just sits there with the lights flashing slowly.
Any ideas what I can do to get it working?

I really love my Patriot but I've run into a problem starting it.
It won't connect to the controller and just sits there with the lights flashing slowly.
Any ideas what I can do to get it working?
Silly question, but are you turning on the transmitter before you turn on the Patriot? If not that may be the problem. Otherwise you may need to re-bind it, but I can't remember the exact procedure without looking at the manual.

Silly question, but are you turning on the transmitter before you turn on the Patriot? If not that may be the problem. Otherwise you may need to re-bind it, but I can't remember the exact procedure without looking at the manual.
Yes. I've been doing that.
I think it might be the battery. I'm recharging it now.

Yes. I've been doing that.
I think it might be the battery. I'm recharging it now.
I'm having the same problem with the same rig. flashing light but won't connect to controller. All batteries charged..... not sure how to bind the controller to the patriot.... please help

I'm having the same problem with the same rig. flashing light but won't connect to controller. All batteries charged..... not sure how to bind the controller to the patriot.... please help
The controller should come already bond to the vehicle. If you can still do so, you should exchange the entire rig for a new.

Are you guys turning the transmitter on with the throttle trim set at zero? If not, the trucks likely won't turn on. Throttle at zero. Turn on transmitter. Turn on ESC.

Last edited:
Back