Eazyrc Glacier

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats man. You are amassing quite the lil guy collection! Group photo time when this one arrives!
It really does become too easy to shell out $100 when you're used to spending $400 on rc rigs. Then all of a sudden you get the bill at the end of the month and discovered how much you've actually end up spending 😆

Your not helping me stay on task you know!

Come On Tap GIF by moonbug

I really want that Vanquish or I would have done it. ;)

It's getting great reviews on YT, in the looks dept.

Should be getting mine today 😀

@Xraycer Looking forward to seeing it when you get it. :thumbs-up: I am really trying not to over do it all at once, but it's not easy!
I know it! It is a freaking addiction!

Well, it still says it should be delivered today, but the FedEx tracking hasn't done anything since Saturday. So, I'll have to wait and see if it gets here this evening or not.

Finally got here yesterday!

First thing I did after I gave it a thorough looking over, was removed the tailgate decal that says Glacier. Because beneath lies a hidden gift!

Not exactly crawler pedigree, but still fun as heck to drive around. I was pretty cautious driving it through my home course. I can't bear the thought of marring up this really nice truck!
1203211617.jpg
1203211619a.jpg
1203211620h.jpg
1203211619e.jpg

Looks great! Your making me want to cave in....stop it. I see things I want to detail on it. 😍
My initial thought, right now, is: paint the bed and undercarriage with black bedliner; Paint the blue cabin, grey; Black for under the hood. I got the same white, classic style wheels as those on Jalapeno. Just looking for larger tires.
0906211638_Burst01.jpg

That's funny they put the Chevrolet under a sticker. Very cool looking truck!

Last edited:
That's funny the put the Chevrolet under a sticker. Very cool looking truck!
That's because the manufacturer, that makes this truck, also makes them for FMS. The FMS version is licensed to carry the Chevy badges, and is also about $100 more.
It would make sense that it would be a lot cheaper to stick on a decal instead of making a separate mold for the tailgate.

Finally got here yesterday!

First thing I did after I gave it a thorough looking over, was removed the tailgate decal that says Glacier. Because beneath lies a hidden gift!

Not exactly crawler pedigree, but still fun as heck to drive around. I was pretty cautious driving it through my home course. I can't bear the thought of marring up this really nice truck!View attachment 138541View attachment 138542View attachment 138543View attachment 138544
Gratz on the new rig!