Eazyrc Glacier

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xraycer

RCTalk VIP
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
Just came across this 1/18 crawler on Amazon. It's on pre order as of now.
How cool is this old school truck? At that price and all those details, I'm gonna be getting one!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09D7ZWWV...abc_K5K5BHE4GFSKB5MS0E6V?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
InShot_20211111_082535190.jpg

I was looking at that the other day, it looks really good. I was looking at all the 1/18 crawlers.

I'm trying to save up for a Vanquish Phoenix next, so I'm trying to be good and not buy anything else until I can get enough saved up.

Actually, it looks like one vendor has it in stock already. Just a little over $10 more.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GY75DTT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apan_glt_fabc_H5EDJ483132MW9G4E73Y
I was looking at that the other day, it looks really good. I was looking at all the 1/18 crawlers.

I'm trying to save up for a Vanquish Phoenix next, so I'm trying to be good and not buy anything else until I can get enough saved up.
I'm on a bit of an 1/18 kick right now. Just placed orders on these 2 rigs. $190 for both as a bundle package!
InShot_20211111_090725631.jpg
InShot_20211111_090656059.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in seeing how these are. I got a 1/18 diecast in parts to convert to rc. Its a Hulk promo hummer h2.

For as small as these are, they seem to be well detailed.

I have a love/hate thing for the FJs. I can't seem to make up my mind if whatever they are cool looking or fugly 🤣
I feel the same way about Jeeps. Sometimes they are freakin' cool, and sometimes I wish they would just go away. 🤣

I think I will tonight when I get home from work. Even said it would be delivered tomorrow if I order in the next 6 hours. :)

I think I will tonight when I get home from work. Even said it would be delivered tomorrow if I order in the next 6 hours. :)
It sounds to me like the universe just want you have this.

Found out that Amain had these in stock, that I have a $10 store credit, there's a coupon available, and free shipping for this item.
It's on its way! 😀

Oh, I thought you had already pulled the trigger on that and had purchased some hop up for it :) Gratz on the rig :)
I wished these EazyRC has hop-ups! They are really nicely detailed and performs well. FMS has a really sweet version of this truck as well, but it's $100 more. Both versions are made by the same manufacturing company, but the FMS version is Chevy licensed and some better cosmetic bling.
I feel these are way overpriced for the materials used. They would be more appropriately priced at around $70, rather than the $140ish MSRP. However, I do like them, so I feel they are worth it to me.
Here the FMS version:
710I1GgoVWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited: