E revo brushless

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blubbergutts

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just took my new erevo brushless out first run , broke drive shaft on Frount already cheap plastic think ill up grade to steel drive shafts , anyone else had same problem??
Traxxas not built as well as hpi truggys in my opinion but they look great.

Standard just replacing drive shafts with steel ones , just running on grass with 2 3s battery's first run shaft broke...

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Also got hpi trophy truggy built better just my opinion ,then there's my savage xl nitro..

I have both erbe and embe and have only snapped 1 shaft on the revo ,trying to do too many backflips ,just upgraded to trx steel cvds after that and its been smooth sailing.the maxx had snapped about 4 centre rear shafts but again due to backflips again replaced with cvds again and all good I am still running stock shafts at all 4 corners with no breakages bit of twisting but there holding up still.

i upgraded to all steel shafts all the way around and in the center to prevent that from happening, its honestly the best route to go

That's what I think ill do replace all.
Cheap plastic they do it so you'll upgrade with there steel drive shafts , why don't they just put them on standard like hpi !!!!

And miss the chance to sell you the parts to fix its short comings themselves, not likely.
I would buy another definitely if traxxas started putting quality drivelines in their products, as it stands my 1/16 revo is enough.

Agreed but they do look the part pity about cheap plastic parts there built with , still the erevo is a good rc just doesn't stand upto heavy bashing.

Back