E-Maxx Gen 1 body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordi

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello..... Getting back into the RC game after about 27 years off.... Inherited a 1st Gen E-Max (3906) and I am going to completely restore it (sentimental value)...... I need to replace the body, as it is wrecked! Any suggestions on bodies that will fit??? The wheel base is 11.5 inches or so.... Doesn't have to be an original body...... Thanks!

Id go proline racing first. I'm assuming this is tmaxx 2.5 revo 2.5 body as the 3906 I think was lengthend. Next hpi racing and even jconcepts. These need to be painted.

Hello..... Getting back into the RC game after about 27 years off.... Inherited a 1st Gen E-Max (3906) and I am going to completely restore it (sentimental value)...... I need to replace the body, as it is wrecked! Any suggestions on bodies that will fit??? The wheel base is 11.5 inches or so.... Doesn't have to be an original body...... Thanks!
Thats one heck of a break hehe. Welcome back to the hobby!

Id go proline racing first. I'm assuming this is tmaxx 2.5 revo 2.5 body as the 3906 I think was lengthend. Next hpi racing and even jconcepts. These need to be painted.
This is an original 1st Gen brushed dual motor 4WD.... I have it apart already, but, the body measures 11.5 inches center of wheel well to center of wheel well. Going to contact JConcepts tomorrow, as, the Raptor body is supposed to be forgiving when it comes to wheel base to see if it may work..... I've painted many a clear body many years ago.... Looking forward to doing more!!!!

Last edited: